Check out the custom orders galleries below!
WE ARE CURRENTLY BOOKED THROUGH 2017, AND ON HIATUS FROM TAKING ON NEW COMMISSIONS AND PROJECTS UNTIL JANUARY 1ST, 2018. After 1/1/18 If you are interested in placing a order with us please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with what you have in mind and we will be happy to send you a quote.
To place a custom order, please e-mail email@example.com with the following information:
1. Tell us, in detail, what you are looking for. Each gown we make is made to order. Please reference our gallery or provide ample reference pictures or links to online pictures. Be as specific as possible; the more info we have up front, the more we can make the item accurately to your expectations. Please include color specifications and any other details you might be looking for. We can also design an ORIGINAL gown for you! After we get a general idea of what you would like, we can send you a quote. To help get you started, here are a couple of questions that will help:
Concept designs and sketches
Below is a breakdown of the information I’ll need from you and a breakdown of prices.
Tell me about your dream dress
1. Silhouette Style: What style would like?
2. What look do you want to accomplish? (elegant, gothic, punk, sexy, etc.)
3. Colors: what colors (if any) do you have in mind?
4. Any special request or links to images that you’d like me to incorporate into your design.
Design Sketch Pricing
$100.00 for a front a view of your gown with color/fabric ideas.
I accept payment only through Paypal (I ask for your PayPal account so that I can send you the invoice) All payments much be upfront. You will receive your high-res jpg. sketch twenty business days from the date you pay the invoice. I do not accept payment plans for sketches.
** If you decide to commission us to make the gown we will deduct the amount of the sketch from the cost of your final gown price!
2. We will need your body measurements, please utilize my size-chart to measure yourself
3. Please be aware of the turnaround time for custom and made-to-order items. 1-3 months for a completed gown with accessories. We begin working on a project upon receipt of the first payment.
4. Give us a deadline/wedding day for your order – we advise you to make the date at least a week to 3 days before your event, to guarantee an on-time arrival.
5. After receiving the information above, we will quote you a price. All quotes reflect the Firefly Path standard of supreme quality.
6. Payment Information:
When you are ready to place your order, we will send you the Firefly Path Bridal Contract, which will ensure you will receive your dress on time and we will receive your payment(s) on time.
We accept Paypal: Please send all payments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express debit and credit cards, via Paypal Here.
For orders totaling over $1500.00, a payment plan can be set up, upon request. In this case, you have the option of paying through 3 (three) installments (unless otherwise specified). 1/3 as the first down payment, 1/3 during the creation of your project, and 1/3 upon completion. If your order is over $5000.00 you have the option of paying through 5 (five) installments. Please note that we do not ship any items until they have been fully paid for.
7. Shipping Information:
All items will be shipped through USPS Priority Mail ( 2 – 5 days delivery depending on location), for International orders we prefer International Priority Mail. Orders over $150 will be insured, Insurance on all orders upon request. Any other shipping methods accepted upon request.
8. We do NOT accept Returns or issue Refunds. Because of the personal, intensely customized nature of the products we offer, we can not accept returns or exchanges. We want to assure you that our quality is guaranteed – if for some reason you are unhappy with the item you received, please contact us and we will try to fix the problem for you.
9. Due to time constraints, I cannot accept all orders.
We are a small, specialized shop and can only accept a certain number of commissions per year. If I am unable to accept your order, I will provide a short list of trusted online commissioners that may be able to fulfill your request.
If you have any questions or are ready to place your order, please e-mail email@example.com